Sunday, March 4, 2012

â breaking d. | without them you feel like nothing

● breaking d. | without them you feel like nothing

Please don't judge & dislike the video just because of the fandom! Grow up. Thanks. And read the description box if you can! :) DON'T MENTION THE NAME OF THE MOVIE IN COMMENTS, PLEASE! So... unusual fandom from me, huh? :DI know, I know... This video sucks. I made this like a month ago or more but I haven't had the courage to upload it so far. xD I thought it'd get many dislikes because most of you subscribed me for my TVD videos. :$ But I hope there are some Twilight fans out there among my subbers so I thought there was finally time to upload this video. :) Cause yeah... I have to admit, the Twilight obsession found me too when this whole thing started around 2008-2009. :"DI was really, really obsessed just like I am now with TVD. I have all the Twilight books, I read them all, I have posters, and I even had a website about the movie. (LOL, right? xD) But the „fangirling" was starting to fade when TVD came into my life (May 2010). Since then I can't even compare this two! vampire-themed things cause they can't compete... TVD wins for me with everything! I finally understood what a real vampire was like... :D But that doesn't mean I forgot my Twilight period... I'm not ashamed of it. I still respect the whole story, the actors/actresses because I know there was a time I loved them with my whole heart. I don't want to deny it. I have good memories from that period of my life. :') And it's a true fact that that time Twilight fans ruled the world and I was kinda proud to be ...





0 comments: