Saturday, March 10, 2012

Travel Vlog 9: Habitual snacking in Thailand - ì주 먹ë ì¤ëµ (íêµ­ìì)

Travel Vlog 9: Habitual snacking in Thailand - 자주 먹ëŠ

I am a creature of habit at heart, and part of being a creature of habit includes the choices I make when I visit the 7-11 in Thailand. When I first came to Thailand in 2011, I picked up a small bottle resembling the little yogurts I like in Korea. I drank it, loved it, and have been consuming it with every opportunity I have ever since. It's delicious, and I feel like it's a slightly healthier choice than something like pop or coffee. Of course, water is always the best choice, and I usually have this little yogurt along with a big bottle of water when I'm traveling. As for the chocolate, my friend who lives in Thailand doesn't understand why I liked it. He says it's not even real chocolate, but rather it's a chocolate bar made from the powder they use to make the Milo drink. Be it so, but I love it anyway. What are your habitual snack indulgences when you travel?? Thank you for watching! Please comment, like, and send this to your friends who might be interested in Southea! st asian travels, or foreigners speaking Korean ^_^ You can teach yourself Korean and be speaking better than me in no time at www.talktomeinkorean.com





0 comments: