Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lifef of the Party ep 2

Lifef of the Party ep 2

So my PC erased the whole chapter and i had to rewrite it and its not as good :/ better chapter coming in about 30 minutes! and more #1 Girl! --------------------------------------- Bri POV www.polyvore.com "Bri, hurry up and get your ass down here! The boys are waiting for us at the mall!" I heard D yell from downstairs. I quickly finished getting dressed, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my snapback off the bedpost. Damn I was looking good today and I don't even like these pants. "If I have to drag you down these steps, lord so help me!" Apples shouted even though she was now in my doorway. "what's your rush anyway chick?" she started blushing and I gave her a quizzical look. Her face turned back serious, "you know I hate being late Bri!" I straight faced her and noticed her outfit (www.polyvore.com ). "everybody stay trying to look just like me, geez." She looked at me then scoffed, "you jacked ME, look who was ready first chick!" we looked both giggled and headed downst! airs. "About damn time! And did you know your fridge is empty?" "D, why are you in MY kitchen anyway? I mean we are about to go to a MALL with a FOODCOURT" Lauren hopped up off the couch "LISTEN, I'm tired of always being the peacemaker, now can we go, we still have to find after party outfits and we're just waiting time." We all nodded and headed out the door. "that's why you look like a dork anyway!" I whispered at D so Lauren wouldn't hear me, sticking my tongue out. D (www.polyvore.com ) looked ...





0 comments: