Monday, May 14, 2012

Flux Pavillion + Dr. P Melt the Sahara Tent @ Coachella 2012

Flux Pavillion + Dr. P Melt the Sahara Tent @ Coachella 2012

These guys are another bunch I had been looking forward to seeing for the longest time. I still remember the first time I heard Flux's Gold Dust remix and Dr. P's Sweet Shop. I always thought their sounds complimented each other so well. One of the best dubstep sets I've ever been a part of. Spent the whole time front and center in the pit. Always good times. Check out back for more videos throughout the weekend and the final review on ControlAltDelight.com Best weekend ever! ControlAltDelight.com for more music downloads Get at us on twitter: twitter.com OR FaceBook: on.fb.me *I DONT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC. JUST LOVE GOING TO SHOWS AND DOCUMENTING FOR CONTROLALTDELIGHT.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT REMOVED MESSAGE ME*





0 comments: